60 Frame Collab 4 60 Frame Collab 4

Congratulations for all of us ! Nice collab we did ! I specially love LighthingLion's, FrostedMonkeyFlakes' animations but everyone did a great job ! :)

Stupid Youtube People 1 Stupid Youtube People 1

The sound is not so good, the blood animation is not good, i think i have already watched a similar animation from OneyNG about Machinima but that doesn't makes it worse, just as note. For being an animation that, as it has a paper background doesn't needs to be colored, the lines of the brush are not drawn properly.

My reaction to Rule 34 My reaction to Rule 34

It's fine but can be MUCH better... I think that you can animate better... I mean, the hand isn't so good... Being a short animation where you just show the same scene, you could make the character better, the PC better, the animation better, make a background, etc...

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

So this is what you see when you die...
It's fucking cool game, it's brilliant and with nice rimes !
All my stars belongs to this !

Stranger Danger Game Stranger Danger Game

Dreams come true ! :'D

But well the sleepyness and hornyness are weird :$

Missilebreak Outvaders Missilebreak Outvaders

As another guy said...

Nice concept, the only thing that it's a 9 and not a 10 are the explosions, they are too annoying for eyes... The quick changing of those colors it's not a good idea for eyes.

jonathansfox responds:

Yeah, the explosions are pretty shoddy. We use them because they're straight from Missile Command -- I think we even got the right color sequence. Back in those days, they didn't have enough colors (or computer power) to make really good looking explosions, and flashing colors was the best the developers came up with.

Autumn Leaves Autumn Leaves

Pretty nice music ! I really like it ! Can i use it for an animation ? You will be credited (not money, but of course being on the credits).

msevaamore responds:

Yes you may :) That means a lot to me :) <3 Thank you. :D

Terrible voice acting Terrible voice acting

[Sorry if you missinterpret what i'm trying to say, because you maybe can missinterpret it due my not so high english language level] You said that you are not good at voice acting trying to do those voices (like Darth Vader, well it sounds like him... Or some one evil) ? That's not all voice acting... When you talk normally, like in the start of this recording... You sound pretty nice... I have a worst normal voice than yours, i really hate my voice when i hear it recorded... You have a nice voice and voice acting is not only do the voices of dragons, evil guys, monsters, etc... You can be perfectly the voice actor of a human and normal channel. As i said, i don't like my voice and i'm learning how lip-sync so i am, somewhat ready to do animation with voices... I hope that if someday i have a project, i can count with you to be the voice... If you agree of course...

KristofferAG responds:

I would love to do voice acting for you. Thanks for the compliments. I guess just using my regular voice would be enough. Don't always need to make up a voice for it to be useable, right?

Thanks!

Ace Pilot Poster Ads Ace Pilot Poster Ads

Freaking excellent

Mister Hans, this is splendid, i think this is a type of art, if you know which is can you say to me the name please ? I just love this type of art, i want to learn how to practice it. Excellent and bye.

AlmightyHans responds:

i think this kind of art is called "(something) cubism". i remember swain told me once but i don't remember the full official name for it.